Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2011

And while your at it, get offa my lawn!

Katy Perry is on the cover of the latest Rolling Stone were she sports Hershey Kiss Tits. I think it’s adorable. I kinda like Katy even though her song, Firework, is missing an ‘s’. Which is no where near as annoying as that song that was popular a while ago written by that girl who never read any Shakespeare. Because if she did she’d know that the only way for loverboy to be her Romeo is if he dies. And her too, for good measure. Stilll, at least Ms Swift isn’t flying around on a private plane not being able to speak English. How are girls ackin like they drunk? Do they all look like Bill the Cat? And yeah, I knew what a G6 was all along and didn’t have to ask my kids what it was. More than once.


My point is, the 4th of July is almost here and so I made firework earrings.











These'll be in my Etsy shop sooner or later. Come take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment