Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independance Day!

Before I eat myself into a meat coma, I've come here to wish all 6 of my faithful readers great grilling. You are grilling today, aren't you? It's the law. If you don't grill or at least picnic on the 4th of July

Remember, we have the greatest political system in all of the world-- even Canada. I've got the proof coming straight out of our politician's mouths.


What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary? -- Marion Barry


Take your fucking tampon out and tell me what you have to say. -- Rahm Emanuel



Capital punishment is our way of demonstrating the sanctity of life. -- Orrin Hatch



I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. -- Arnold Schwartzenegger


The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. -- John McCain



More and more of our imports come from overseas. -- George W Bush



They don't call me Tyrannosaurus Sex for nothing. -- Ted Kennedy


Many of them are so dumb they could throw themselves at the ground and miss. -- James Traficant



From my Etsy here in New York, Happy 4th!




No comments:

Post a Comment