Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Shed is Dead, Long LIve the Shed!

The shed at 9 am.



The shed at 11:30 am.




The shed at 2 pm.
















It only took three days of work for me and one day of work with 3 strong men to bring it down. If only I had thought of the strong men angle earlier. It wasn't until after the shed was down that I realized we need a dumpster. Today, another trip to Home Desperado for exterior paint, two inch screws and a dumpster. I will also try to lift the rotted floor away from the frame.

Which means I get to use the tiny circular saw. I used to be afraid of it. Really frightened. So frightened I didn't like to watch anyone else use if because I was afraid to witness an amputation. One day I was forced to use it (sprucing up two old and cheap bookcases) and I grew strong and I learned how to get along. Now I love using the thing. It makes me feel like Queen of the Mountain!

I'm always Queen of Sheeeba. Here's my shop to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment