Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tutorial Tres: Abuse of Fallopian Tubes


Today's tutorial is how to make the pendant-y part of these earrings. But before we get to that, I'd like to offer some explanations of the whys and wherefores (did you know that wherefore means, basically, why?) of these tutorials.







  • My fingernails are paper-thin and weird-shaped and I don't give a darn about them ever. Except for when they appear in a tutorial.
  • Same thing goes for my stubby little fingers.
  • No, the earwires are never part of the tutorial. Perhaps I'll make a tut just about them.
  • Have I previously mentioned I take the tutorial pictures one-handed? How else am I gonna hold the piece and take a picture of it at the same time?
  • Going back to the '70s to take LSD is not really recommended, no matter what the tutorial says.






These earrings are not yet available at PinkSlinkie's Shop, but click here anyway and see what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment