Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

You'd Think I'd Be More On Top Of Things

Every week day I release two new pieces in PinkSlinkie's Etsy (one each on Saturday and Sunday). I also like to have at least 5 days of stuff waiting to be released. That means I should have. . . give me a minute, math isn't my strong point. . . times six. . . carry the one. . . cosin of 45 degrees. . . 12 drafts of pieces at the ready. As of this moment I have 2.

This is because I have fallen way behind on picture taking. So today, instead of my usual insightful, Pultzer level entry, I give you:

Five Movie Titles That Could Be About Pooping

1. The Andromeda Strain
2. Black Snake Moan
3. Brokeback Mountain
4. The Hot Rock
5. I Am Number Four



Now off to take about 100 pictures.

1 comment:

  1. 6. Pineapple Express
    7. Stuck On You
    8. Chicken Run
    9. A Might Wind
    10. Blazing Saddles

    ReplyDelete