Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 Possibly Offensive Internet Pictures Memes

Today is run-around-like-a-chicken-with-its-head-cut-off day. Which also means it's a List Day. Today's list-- pictures from the internet. These first two should cause no distress, unless you are a hater of puns. If you are a hater of puns, then I feel sorry for you.






See? Nothing to get offended by. Well, those pants Hillary is wearing are an assault on the eyes. I guess they are pretty offensive. Oh well. Maybe this next one will soothe injured sensibilities.


Better? Of course not. The Renaissance Man is saying "shit" and acting somewhat homeboyish. Many people don't like homeboys. Many people are easily frightened by afros and braids. Renaissance Man has neither an afro nor braids. He should be a pretty non-scary homeboy.


O.K., fine! Homeboys must be dealt with. We'll let FOX News do it:


Holy Crap, talk about racist! How dare I spoof FOX News so? Why they were the only source to correctly label President Obama's birthday party as a 'hip-hop BBQ' What could possibly racist about that?*


All right, all right-- I need to steer clear of these inflammatory type dealios and stick to non-offensive, clean, unhurtful humor. How 'bout this?


Because people drowning is funny! No? You don't like? How about people dancing? A picture of people dancing should be the second least offensive thing ever after a snapshot of puppies hugging kittens.



I can't help myself. I've got offensiveness buried deep in my bones. To make up for it, here's an inspirational picture that will give us all hope after the horrible natural disaster that occurred on the East Coast the day before yesterday.




*This is an actual screencap from FOX Nation, FOX New's internet blog. There was no manipulation of the pic. It is shown here exactly as it appeared at the FOX site. I swear I'm not making that up. Here, cleanse your palate at my Etsy shop.









1 comment: