Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Always Have A Back-Up Plan

Today I go to the unemployment office for a how-to-use-our-services-and-find-a-job-you-hippie-slacker workshop. This is because I do not make enough money selling jewelry to support myself and family in the manner to which we have become accustomed. This is because we have become accustomed to a house, light, heating and cooling, some food every now and then and a car. In other words, the high life. What I make with jewelry would feed the 4 of us one meal a month.

So, the tutorial I took the pictures for last night will keep for another day. Perhaps at this workshop they'll teach me how to be much more aggressive with my selling so I can find it within myself to constantly annoy people I don't know so that they'll buy my wares. Which is was salesmanship is about. Me, I feel guilty asking people to look at my Etsy in my own blog. I'm hopeless.


1 comment:

  1. I love your Etsy! I also love your segues into why we should look at your Etsy.

    ReplyDelete