Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Metalsmiths: Now That's The Way You Do It.


When I grow up, I wanna be a metalsmith just so I can make beautiful things like this. This is by Michael and Maureen Banner The have a studio where you can drop a few thousand dollars on beautiful pieces of silver.



These are called Bird and Bridge Pins. They look like they should be worn during a Star Trek convention and I don't mean that in a bad way. They were made by Raychel Wengenroth and they are very pretty.



How's this for a bangle? All Cynthia Eid needed to create it was a hammer and a hydraulic press. A hydraulic press was one thing I left off my millionaire wish list.



Look at this baby. I love it! It would go great at the Star Trek convention along with the pins. You can find it at Randy Stromsoe Studios.


Or, if you don't have the thousands to spend, don't mind my inexperience with a hydraulic press and lack of art schooling, you can visit my Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment