Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So Glad I Live On A Hill

Downhill from us, on the main shopping drag, all the businesses are busy shopvaccing since all of the storefronts flooded. There was very little flooding inside my neighborhood but, on a short drive around, me and hubby counted 20 downed trees. One of my mulberries fell on my neighbor's house. It sort of uprooted the shed. We are not sure how to deal with this.


This is the shed now. It is crooked because one of the trees behind it is uprooted, pushing the shed and the foundation up on one side.






This is the trunk of said tree taking down the fence that separates me from my back side neighbor.






This is the rest of the tree smack-dab in the middle of my neighbor's house. We knocked on their door but no one was home.


How was your week end?

No comments:

Post a Comment