Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Am Feeling Poorly.

This Sunday, Hubby offered me the last beer and I turned it down. This alarmed Hubby so much he felt my forehead and told me to go lay down. On the advice of Hubby-- who called just now and told me not to lay in bed all day long like I did yesterday and go make myself something to eat-- I made myself a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich, cursing the lack of marshmallow Fluff. I was excited when I made it but, after two bites, I really don't want it. It's official: I'm sick.

Why am I typing this in a blog about wire wrapping for survival? Because the house is empty except for me and I need somebody to whine to. You, faceless reader, are it.

I know! I'll look at some Art Nouveau jewelry to make me feel better.


















































I could do this all day if I didn't feel the urgent need to get back to bed and sleep for an hour or 48. Nighty night. Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop and Artfire studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment