Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ingenious!

Didja ever see a crafty-like thing and think, "Why, that's so simple yet so smart. Why didn't I think of that?" I do all the time. And of course the answer is that I lacked the ingenuity.





The site is called Always Order Dessert. You should presumably have a glass of wine with it. Never lose track of your drink. Plus, it's cute. Also-- duh, how easy is that to make?






Shanty 2 Chic does that annoying alpha-numeric switcharoo but it can be forgiven because she had this nifty idea and I didn't. I have mason jars, I have wood, I need a place to hang stuff by the front door. I don't see why I didn't think to make this. Obviously Shanty is superior to me in every way.






Lifehacker hacks life AND beverage containers. Now this I cannot say I could have thunk up myself. I'm too much in a hurry to get rid of milk cartons before they start to stink. And even if I kept one long enough and stared at it, I'da never seen that container.

No comments:

Post a Comment