Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This One's A Quickie. . .

. . .as I am about to head out the door to buy wire, spray paint and butternut squash.



These is the other Extra Bling earring I had floating in my head. I have one more blingtastic design and then, I'm outta ideas.










Still haven't chainsawed my dresser. Should also pick up enough wood for the legs of my table. Perhaps if I start cutting the wood for the table legs I'll get in enough of a chop-socky mood that I'll tackle the dresser.

And finally, apropos to absolutely nothing, I just found out that I've been dead wrong about a song for 38 years. The lyrics are not:
It's just a mystery, girl
You've got to get over it
He loved her from the start


But are actually:
It's just a misdemeanor
You've got to get over it
He loved her from the start


This mondegreen is especially stupid because the title of the song is Misdemeanor. This means I've been stupid wrong for almost my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment