Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

You Think I Joke When I Say I'm Really, Really Stupid

Below are two actual e-mail exchanges I had with the organizer of the cancelled Hofstra Indoor Holiday Market. This is a direct copy and paste with a little clean up. Names have been changed to protect the retarded (that would be me).





Hofstra USA November 27 and December 4, 2011 (exchange number one)
Inbox
x
alan

Nov 3 (8 days ago)

to me


Hello Michele,

Confirming receipt of your $180 check #541.

What size space are you requesting for each date?

Here are the rental rates
8 1/2'x8 1/2' space
$150 For any one day
Single table space
$80 For any one day
Please log onto www.nassaucountycraftshows.com for vendor set up details and requirements.

Thank you,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PinkSlinkie


Nov 3 (8 days ago)

to alan
A single table space for 2 days. Just to be sure, a single table space is a space big enough for a 5" folding table, correct?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
alan

Nov 3 (8 days ago)

to me
A single table for two days @$80 per day is a total of $160 :)
So, you have a $20 credit...Would you like refund or credit to your account for future rentals with us?
Yes, a single table space is big enough for a 5' folding table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


PinkSlinkie

Nov 3 (8 days ago)

to alan
Holy crap! I can't add. Credit would be nice. Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



alan

Nov 3 (8 days ago)

to me
You got it, thanks.







Shows Cancelled at Hofstra USA and Levittown Hall (exchange number two)
Inbox
x

alan

Nov 6 (5 days ago)


You recently paid for one or more shows at Hofstra or Levittown.

An Email was recently sent to you announcing that we have cancelled the Hofstra and Levittown shows in November and December.

In the place of these two shows we will be at Tri-County Unique Bazaar Mall from November 15 thru December 24.

If you have paid for a 10'x8' space at either Hofstra or Levittown you have the choice of participating at Tri-County for the dates you paid for with no additional fee, or receiving a refund.

Please let us know what you would like us to do.

If you are asking for a refund please give us your name and the address to send your refund.

For details about Tri-County please log onto www.nassaucountycraftshows.com

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PinkSlinkie

9:55 AM (1 hour ago)

to alan
I will be going today to check out the site and will decide then. My hope is to keep the two dates I originally asked for 11/27 and 12/4. Once I see the venue, I will send an additional check. Or give a check at the site, if possible.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
alan

9:58 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
I apologize, but I can't figure out who you are?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PinkSlinkie

10:39 AM (29 minutes ago)

to alan
Oh and I figured I was so memorable as the person who didn't know how to add $80 twice. My name is Michele C(redacted cuz I don't trust you internet stalkers). Sorry for being so mysterious.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
alan

10:45 AM (23 minutes ago)

to me
oh, hi Michele...see you later at Tri-County


Seriously, I don't know how I breathe sometimes, I'm so thick!


If I was smarter, I'd make a macro or signature that would post links to Etsy Shop and Artfire Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment