Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Got An Appointment So This'll Be Quick

A regular person could take up the hallway and stair rug in a coupla few hours. Me? Three or four weeks. I could have done it as quickly as two weeks if my dumb-ass knee hadn't decided to mess with me and ruin my life. All the flat hallway is up-- except for a corner of foam, 20 or so industrial sized staples and half of the tack strips.

It is also beyond filthy. Dark clouds of mystery material rises high into the air every time a piece of carpeting is removed. Which gives me sneezing fits that can last 5 minutes. And hives. It is yuck work and I hate it.
There's nothing for it. I'm going to have to sit down at my mini-lightbox and practice taking pictures. Either that or learn to take pictures in the snow come winter. It is coming, like Ned Stark used to say, only you wouldn't know it from the outside. It snowed early (October) after which we've had highs in the 50s and 60s. Today is December 6th and it is 58 degrees outside today at noon. This is the most extended Indian summer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment