Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Like Me, This Entry Is Scattered

The lovely and talented Zyada, whose Etsy is chock full of her wonderful photographs, made dichroic glass and gave me a piece. Because she's nice. I luck into the nicest people. And it's not fair since I'm a bitch on wheels. I made this for it but I think I can make a better one. One that fits the design of the glass more. Whether or not I do it again depends on if I can get my hands on some square wire. Everybody is sold out. Of the cheap stuff.



The carpet project has entered a very dangerous phase. Just as I figured, the risers are giving me fits. As of today only the top stair is de-carpeted. The carpet that used to be on the top riser is now on the second step. Along with many industrial sized staples. The hardest part? Removing the carpet around the bannister. And, oh my God, the dust is three inches deep in the corners. I have now started to use my spray paint mask when I pull carpet. Yuck.

So, if you are planning to come to my house, do not go up the staircase barefoot and wear a gas mask.



If that Boy would just let me use his chop saw, my life would be a lot more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment