Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You Poor, Neglected Blog

There's Christmas, the big day after Christmas dinner I'm planning, the fucked up knee still being all fucked up and the doctor visits (tomorrow is the last one before Christmas)-- that's why entries are spotty. You have no idea what it takes to get this house to a point where visitors are not likely to call adult protective services on me.

Well, I'm off to spray bleach the bathroom from top to bottom (yes, this is neccessary), we'll talk again soon. How soon I can't say. Too keep you entertained until then, here's my favorite Christmas photo:


Also, here's a link to Retronaut. Make sure you clear your calender before you click it as you will spend many hours there without even noticing. It is a time sink like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment