Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2012

Return Of The One Handed Tutorial

If there's one thing I'm sure you can't get enough of, it's badly lit, clumsily photographed and incoherently explained tutorials. In defense of my terrible tutorials, alls I can say is: at least there is no off-camera, shrieking bird. That happened in a professional YouTube instructional video I watched once. The bird didn't shriek constantly. No, it waited and waited until it was sure everyone had settled down from the heart attach its previous shriek caused and then, in the lull between directions from the video host, would go SHRREEEEKKKEKEKKEEEEEEEEEAARRRRRRK!!!!!!!


Luckily, I don't have any birds. Or any audio. This is a good thing. No one understands me when I talk anyway. Plus people make fun of my accent. And by people, I mean my children. My mean, mean children. Yeah, so no audio. Here is a picture of what I'm not showing you how to make in this tutorial in which you cannot hear my bad accent:







My Etsy Storefront

My Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment