Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Never Reading Again!

Night before last I'm in my bed reading A Storm of Swords and enjoying myself when, BLAM!, I found myself in the middle of the worst wedding ever. This wedding traumatized me so much I was unable to pick up the book last night to continue reading about all the assholes in Westros. Seriously, every character is a prick in their own medieval way. So, instead of reading, I made this:



These oval links were made easy by a mandrel I bought that has 4 different heads, oval, triangle, square and, um, something else. I seem to have forgotten. Probably circle because that would make sense.

Make no mistake about it, though. The worst wedding EVER!!!!



Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy
PinkSlinkie's Artfire Studio

1 comment:

  1. Excellent to see the beautiful image at all. I just pleased to read this entry. Really i was looking forward to read about it. Thanks for this allocation. :)
    used cars

    ReplyDelete